The trend is real with regard to binary options as observed by many traditional brokers for a few years. In fact, they have made subsidiaries that compete in the prosperous world of binary options. However, there is a binary broker that opts to utilize the in demand strategy in reverse. Banc de Swiss, also known as BDSwiss.com, made an expansion on its product offerings as it does not only include a host of CFDS, but it also aims to provide clients with the traditional Forex trading experience.
The best of both worlds is now under one roof, and it is made possible by BDSwiss. Since it was built in 2012, there are already more than 500,000 global fans based all throughout the world. In 2015, it was awarded as the “Most Reliable Broker” among numbers of broker firms. It is the trade name of BDSwiss Holding Plc, Cyprus, which is known as an investment firm allowed and regulated by CySEC with 199/13 as its license number. However, clients from U.S. and Canada are not permitted at this time.
Why Trade with BD Swiss?
- Traders have a single account that ensures the new FX/CFD trading module is segregated from the original binary offering.
- Over 230 binary assets available with six choices of formats including Long-term, Classic High/Low, Pairs, Turbo, One Touch, and Ladders.
- There are 83 currency pairs that can be traded, there are 48 more CDS in commodities, indices, and treasuries.
- The potential payoff that can be received by a client is between the range of 65% and 85%.
- Supports trading features such as Rollover, Sell-Early, and Double-Up.
- Compatible with MetaTrader4 platform series as for FX/CFD trading in order to give satisfaction to its clients.
- Clients can get spreads for as low as 1.2 pips with 400:1 leverage.
- Initial deposit amount of €200 for binary options, and there is a free access for its FX/CFD service offering.
Customer Service and Regulations
Compliance with CySEC ensures peace of mind to clients as the commission provides for regulatory oversight that promotes order execution reliability, deposit safety, and privacy. Once registered, members can access the normal package of support and training materials.
Aside from that, it has its own customer service representatives through its bilingual support as they assist in any problems the clients encounter. Aside from its headquarters located in Limassol, Cyprus, it has another postal office in Frankfurt, Germany.
Leave a Comment