NetoTrade is a broad-based investment company acting as a global forex brokerage, supplemented by easy access to tradable quotes for commodities or stock indices with CFDs in the international marketplace. The firm is a leader in the industry, based in the UK, and was founded by a team of industry professionals that share over 50 years combined experience in the foreign exchange industry. This team has designed specific account types that match up well with all skill levels, and some accounts qualify for direct ECN/STP processing where “slippage” is not an issue.
Why Trade with NetoTrade?
- Spreads: Generally tight, starting at 0.1 pips on ECN account
- Leverage: Leverage up to 1:400 (more for a Platinum Account).
- Trading strategies: No restrictions for hedging, scalping, or use of expert advisors.
- Execution: Execution and tight spreads are made possible by having banking relationships and price feeds from over 15 financial and banking institutions.
- Platform: NetoTrade has its own proprietary web and mobile trading platform, or you can also use the award-winning MT4 trading platform.
- Accounts: Four account options, tailored to individual skill levels, are available.
- STP: Straight Through Processing (STP) precludes the need for a dealing desk.
- Superior Live Customer Support: The firm takes pride in the quality of service it provides by requiring all employees to have relevant industry qualifications and authorizations.
- Security: NetoTrade maintains both operational and client bank accounts with reputable banking institutions, while client funds are segregated in separate client bank accounts, thereby insulating them from creditors in the unlikely event of default.
- Direct email support, chat, and multilingual call assistance is provided.
- Educational materials are available in a number of formats, including online tutorials, frequently asked questions, and abundant informational documents.
- Offer professional charting, expert market research and commentary, and advanced trading tools to supplement their excellent training materials.
Spreads and Leverage
Traders with NetoTrade can benefit from flexible leverage up to 1:400 and from some of the tightest spreads available, starting at 0.3 pips. Spreads do vary by type of account and the amount of account balance.
- Mini Account (Beginners): Minimum of $250; Spreads from 3.3 pips; Trade size from $1000; Leverage 1:400.
- Gold Account (Professionals): Minimum of $5,000; Spreads from 2.2 pips; Trade size from $5,000; Leverage 1:400.
- Platinum Account (Advanced): Minimum of $10,000; Spreads from 1.8 pips; Trade size from 10,000; Leverage 1:400.
- ECN Account (For Interbank Spreads): Minimum of $5,000; Spreads from 0.1 pips; Trade size from $5,000; Leverage 1:400.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits can be made in USD or EUR via Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer, or through a number of other payment alternatives. Your account on their trading platform will automatically become active after making your first deposit. Withdrawal requests are processed quickly after supplying the necessary documentation required by international law. Refunds will be made in the same fashion as when deposited. All sessions utilize the latest advances in 128-bit SSL encryption technology.
NetoTrade is a UK-based firm that delivers high-quality service and features to experienced traders and new traders. There is no back-office trading desk that is trading against you, nor are there hidden fees that could surprise you. With NetoTrade, you have access to the global foreign exchange market and much more with the safety and soundness of trading with a market leader committed to fair, transparent pricing and quality trade execution.
Leave a Comment